- Simple. Carrots and Apples fortified with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to produce an effective and healthy Hip & Joint pain supplement.
- Our product is produced in a human food facility, with certified human-grade ingredients. The product is never cooked, so our Hip and Arthritis pain-reducing agents don't lose any potency from the heat.
- Our Mobility Bars have been proven to naturally reduce joint pain and discomfort that too often plague our pets.
- Whether it's symptoms stemming from Hip Dysplasia, Arthritis, or Advanced Age; our Mobility Bars are there to alleviate pain and get your dog back to bouncing around.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are, for any reason, unsatisfied with our Mobility Bars call us and we will immediately process a full refund.
I have a 9 year old medium sized dog and could see a little bit of a slowdown for him so a friend recommended getting him glucosamine. I did a lot of research and settled finally on this product due to their ingredients, I am so glad I did because it has made a huge difference in his activity level. I also wanted to add that my daughter and I tasted the product because it says human grade...lol - John M. from Ft Lauderdale
This is by far the best product of its type we have found for our 12 year old Golden Retriever. He was taking Tramadol for pain in his joints and had slowed down over the past three years. After trying numerous expensive products which did not appear to improve his legs, he now romps and plays with our other two dogs and is more active than he's been in four years. - Bob N.
Heard about these from a friend who also has a dog who is very picky about what kind of treats they will eat. I wanted to give my dog something not only she will enjoy, but that's healthy for her as well. I got tired of the mass-produced dog treats from big boxed stores whose ingredient list is longer than an encyclopedia and contains stuff I can't even pronounce. I tried a couple different "All natural" brands but my dog wasn't having it. Makes sense, I suppose I wouldn't eat something that smells like death. I picked these up due to having human grade ingredients and containing a joint supplement which really helps out considering my dog just turned 11. Not only do they have a great fruity smell, my dog goes nuts for them! Highly recommend! - Kyle P. from New York