- Simple. Carrots and Apples fortified with Hemp, Chamomile and Passion Flower produce an effective and healthy Calming solution.
- Our product is produced in a human food facility, with certified human-grade ingredients.
- The product is never cooked, so our Hemp and Chamomile calming agents don't lose any potency from the heat.
- Our Calming Bars have been proven to naturally relax your pup and alleviate stress and anxiety symptoms in dogs.
- Whether it's a fireworks show, noisy neighbors, separation anxiety or just a finicky pup; our Calming Bars are there to bring some peace and comfort into your house.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are, for any reason, unsatisfied with our Calming Bars call us and we will immediately process a full refund.
At first Stella wasn't totally convinced but after her first bite she was totally hooked! She definitely bounds off the couch when its treat time. 1 is enough to make her happy but if I give her 4 that's enough to make me happy. Who doesn't like a nice calm loving dog? Stella girl loves the treats! - Mary W.
My vet suggested that I try a cannabis product to relieve anxiety in my dog. This soft chew is less messy, the dosing is easier and my dog loves the taste. The seller also provided specific information regarding dosing. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative method for relieving anxiety in their dog. - Marta T.
We rescued a dog that was on his last chance. Multiple homes, multiple shelters. It was so sad. He suffers from SEVERE anxiety and had issues with guests coming into “his home.” He lunged at people who visited in our home and would growl and snap. We were nervous he would cross the line and started seeking out help. I came across these treats and while they aren’t an end all be all, they have calmed him down IMMENSELY. He has been much calmer in his stressors and friendly! His moments are far and few between. When we know someone is coming over, I’ll give him 3-5 treats and he calms down but his hilarious personality is still there. The treats calm him enough so he realizes no one is a threat. I’m incredibly thankful we found these for our little boy. - Jess K.